We all love sandwiches every once in a while. This recipe is the perfect vegetarian snack for a hungry soul. It is an excellent option for breakfast as it gets ready in a matter of minutes! Here is a paneer sandwich recipe.
Here is my version of an Indian Panini Sandwich exclusively for you guys.
200 gms cottage cheese, mashed
1 onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp heavy cream
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
2 tbsp butter
1/2 tbsp cumin powder
1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
Dried Fenugreek leaves for garnish (Methi)
1 tbsp grated cheese
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add the chopped onions and fry until brown.
- Add the cottage cheese and fry.
- Add salt, cumin powder and turmeric.
- Pour in the tomato ketchup and cream and mix well.
- Set this mixture aside.
- Take a kulcha bread and add this mixture on top, and put another kulcha bread on top.
- Cut it in half. Enjoy it grilled or soft.
Slurrp it up fellas!