Calling people over for a house party has a charm of its own. So be it a birthday celebration, an anniversary or simply a weekend, great party snacks always define get togethers!
Don’t worry too much if you have invited your entire fleet of friends! Just make this amazing party snack dip to go along with some wonderful vegetables or chips and see the reaction for yourself! It is extremely simple, healthy and super delicious. Make sure you make a lot of it!
Here’s the recipe.
2 cups of hung curd
2 cups chopped spinach
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Italian herbs
1/4 tsp chili flakes
1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onion and garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add the chopped spinach and fry this.
- Ensure the excess water evaporates.
- Set it aside.
- In a bowl, mix hung curd with salt, pepper, Italian herbs and chili flakes.
- Add the spinach to this and mix well.
- Serve with nachos, chips, carrots, and cucumber.
Slurrp it up fellas!