I am not a morning person. I find it extremely difficult to drag myself out of bed at the ring of the alarm clock, get ready and get out of the house.
At the same time, I also know the importance of having a good and hearty breakfast every single day. This is why I love this recipe. And I am a big fan of scrambled eggs. This unique version of scrambled eggs extremely time effective and gets ready in 5 minutes. There is absolutely no compromise on taste and it will keep you sorted for long.
All you need are some eggs, mayo and mustard! Let’s go.
1 garlic pod, crushed
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp mustard
2 tsp oil
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
Salt to taste
- Whisk three eggs until smooth.
- In a pan, heat oil. Fry the garlic in this for a few seconds.
- Add the egg mixture to the oil and stir gently to make scrambled eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper. Do not overcook. Turn off the flame after about a minute.
- All you need to do now for the magic is to add the mayonnaise and mustard to the scrambled eggs and mix!
- Make yourself a sandwich or eat it just like that. It tastes DIVINE!
Try out this scrambled eggs recipe as I am pretty sure you already have all the ingredients lying in your refrigerator. You will not regret it, I promise. Grab a few toasts and some fresh juice or coffee with this. And run to work!