Desserts can be a great way to celebrate. Hence, we came up with this classic apple crumble recipe which is really simple and you can prepare it in minutes.
The effort required is way less than the happiness that you will get when you share it with your loved ones.
Make one for yourself this winters and tell us how it went for you. Here’s the recipe:
4 red apples, chopped
1/2 cup brown sugar
80 gms butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped almonds
For the apples:
- Heat butter in a pan and add the apples. Cook this for a minute.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and the cinnamon powder to this.
- Cover pan with a lid and let the apples cook in the caramel for three to four minutes.
- Once done, put the apples on a baking dish and let it cool.
For the crumble:
- In a glass bowl, mix flour, 40 gms butter and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Mix this with your hands till you form crumbs.
- Put this crumb mixture on top of the apples in the baking dish.
- Top it off with one cup of chopped almonds.
- Bake this at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
It’s done! Trust me, your friends and family are going to finish this apple crumble before you know it.
Slurrp it up fellas!