Here’s a butter garlic prawns recipe that is unbelievably simple to make, and tastes absolutely fantastic! Juicy, plump and flavourful prawns that comes together in 10 minutes. Let’s go!
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 15 minutes
Serves – 3
- 500 g prawns, cleaned and deveined (patted dry with a kitchen towel)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp finely chopped garlic (the HERO of this dish)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (add more if you like it spicy)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves/parsley leaves
- Heat butter in a pan and add the finely chopped garlic.
- Saute the garlic in the butter in low heat till it releases its oils into it.
- Add a dash of chilli flakes as per your taste and give it a stir.
- Once its aromatic and the garlic is infused into the butter, add the plump prawns and give it a mix.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes till prawns change their colour.
- Once the prawns are almost done, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper powder and mix well.
- Let the prawns cook to perfection and once it’s ready, drizzle some lime juice and chopped coriander leaves on top. Serve hot.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me with a comment or connect with me on Instagram or Facebook. For all my videos, you can subscribe to me on YouTube.
Related recipe – Prawn Alfredo Pasta