Here’s a butter garlic prawns recipe that is unbelievably simple to make, and tastes absolutely fantastic! Juicy, plump and flavourful prawns that comes together in 10 minutes. Let’s go!
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 15 minutes
Serves – 3
- 500 g prawns, cleaned and deveined (patted dry with a kitchen towel)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp finely chopped garlic (the HERO of this dish)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (add more if you like it spicy)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves/parsley leaves
- Heat butter in a pan and add the finely chopped garlic.
- Saute the garlic in the butter in low heat till it releases its oils into it.
- Add a dash of chilli flakes as per your taste and give it a stir.
- Once its aromatic and the garlic is infused into the butter, add the plump prawns and give it a mix.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes till prawns change their colour.
- Once the prawns are almost done, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper powder and mix well.
- Let the prawns cook to perfection and once it’s ready, drizzle some lime juice and chopped coriander leaves on top. Serve hot.
Related recipe – Prawn Alfredo Pasta