Here is another amazing and luxurious egg recipe. This recipe has the goodness of spinach, the crunch of juicy mushrooms, the sweetness of caramelized onions, the taste of melted cheese and the aroma of some killer spices.
Mouth watering already? Here’s the recipe for a mushroom and spinach omelette!
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder
1 cup chopped spinach
1 tbsp refined oil
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
5 button mushrooms, cut in half
1 tbsp red chili sauce
5 gm butter
There are three parts to this recipe. In the first part, we are going to prepare the base of the wrap. The second part will be preparing for the filling of the egg wrap. The last step would be to bring both of this together.
- In a bowl, break three eggs. Season this with salt and pepper and whisk till smooth.
- Add the chopped spinach into the egg mix and stir well. Set it aside.
- In a pan, heat some oil. Add chopped garlic to this followed by chopped onion.
- Fry this till the onion turns brown.
- The next step is to add the button mushrooms and fry this till both the mushrooms and onion caramelize.
- Season with salt and pepper, followed by red chili sauce. You can add a sauce of your choice and add the quanity depending on how spicy you like it.
- Mix everything well together and set aside.
- Take another pan and add butter to it. Spread the butter evenly across the flat pan.
- Throw in the spinach egg mixture and spread it across the flat pan and let it cook in the butter.
- When half done, add the mushroom filling in the middle of the omelette on a straight line.
- Wrap the omlette around this and cook till cripsy on the sides.
- Serve hot!
Indulge in a delicious and rich weekend breakfast with this omelette recipe and let me know if you liked it!
For more such delightful food, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
If you want such delicious recipes to be delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to my blog here.